The Ellesmere Centre provides high quality and affordable facilities for everyone.
Fully wheelchair accessible and with plenty of parking, it is a friendly and welcoming venue – the first choice for community events.
- A £60,000 all-weather multi-use games area
- Large indoor sports hall and squash court
- Changing rooms with showers and toilets
- Smaller function hall with fully licensed bar
- Village Post Office and community shop
- Meeting rooms
- Computer suite with internet
- Kitchen and preparation areas
Many classes and events are available for all ages and abilities – you will find the information you need about them on this website. Staff are in the office Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm, and can be contacted in the afternoon and at the weekend.
The Ellesmere Centre is a not-for-profit charitable trust based in Stetchworth, near Newmarket.